Important Covid-19 information: Please carefully check which entry restrictions may apply with regard to your home country. For details, see the Spanish regulations on travelling to Spain below. As these regulations are susceptible to change, the organizers suggest that you visit these sites regularly.
Registration for the European Planetary Science Congress 2022 is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. Registration is required by all EPSC participants including presenting authors of submitted and accepted abstracts, session conveners, and solicited speakers. Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, as well as refreshments during the coffee breaks and poster sessions.
Pre-registration at early registration rates will be possible from beginning of June until 31 July 2022. The pre-registration payment can be made by bank transfer, credit card (Mastercard, VISA, JCB or American Express), or PayPal. As of 01 August 2022, the late registration rates will be applied and payment of your registration will only be possible by credit card or PayPal. Bank transfer payments of registrations will not be possible in case of registering after 31 July 2022. Please consider that a registration at the early registration rate requires the payment of the registration amount within the deadline indicated on the invoice (14 days after receipt of invoice). Unpaid early registrations after the payment deadline will be cancelled and the late registration rates will be applied.
Early registration rates
(Deadline 31 July 2022)
Late registration rates
(as of 01 August 2022, only by credit card or PayPal)
|More than 1 day||1-day only||More than 1 day||1-day only|
|Regular member (1):||€400||€220||€500||€270|
|Student member (1)(2):||€220||€120||€260||€140|
|Student non-member (2):||€250||€140||€290||€160|
|Retired/Emeritus member (1)(2):||€220||€120||€260||€140|
|Retired/Emeritus non-member (2):||€250||€140||€290||€160|
|Teacher / Amateur Astronomer member (1)(3):||€35|
|Teacher / Amateur Astronomer non-member (3):||€75||€35||€75||€35|
(visiting non-scientific partner) (4):
Please note that there is no maximum limitation of registrations. Day registrations are limited to one day registration per participant.
Registrations by teacher/amateur astronomers and accompanying persons
A TAN code is required for registering at one of those category rates. Please contact the organizers by email and indicate your Copernicus Office user ID and whether or not you are a member of the Europlanet Society to obtain a TAN code. Participants who will be accompanied by a person must request the TAN code on behalf of their accompanying person. Accompanying persons must use their individual Copernicus Office user account to register.
Name badge pick up and information desk
The opening hours of the name badge pick up and information desk are as follows:
|Sunday, 18 September 2022||15:00–18:00|
|Monday – Thursday, 19–22 September 2022||08:00-18:00|
|Friday, 23 September 2022||08:00-12:00|
Although registration in the online form will be possible at any time (even during the conference week), please consider that there will be no on-site registration desk for payment. All participants are supposed to register through the online registration form. Registration payments onsite by cash will not be possible.
Europlanet Society membership
Members of the Europlanet Society are eligible for reduced registration fees. Europlanet Society membership is open to active researchers, early career scientists, students, retired scientists as well as amateur astronomers, industrial partners, outreach providers and educators. Research organisations, institutions or industrial partners involved in planetary science and related fields can also elect to become organisational members of the Europlanet Society, which will enable them to grant memberships to their staff.
Please visit https://www.europlanet-society.org/join/ to join the Europlanet Society.
Please note that only active EANA members (having paid their annual fee for 2022 already) are eligible for the reduced member registration fee. To pay your membership fees or to apply to become an EANA member, please consult the EANA webpage.
This year, applications for bursaries have been integrated into the abstract submission process. Please note that bursary applications are only possible during the abstract submission process, which closes on 18 May 2022 at 13:00 CEST.
Please find more detailed information here.
Terms and conditions
- Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the late registration rates will be applied.
- Registrations are for the person acquiring the registration and paying the registration fee; registrations are non-transferable.
- Changes to registration invoices are only possible with regard to the invoice address or order references. Any such claims must be received by Copernicus Meetings no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
- Changes to the registration rate selected in the finalized registration form, including received invoice, can only be realized for unpaid invoices. In this case, the attendee is asked to cancel the registration order and to place a new order through the registration form, including the correct registration rate. Please note that the deadline for early registration is also valid in such cases.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by Copernicus Meetings before 21 August 2022. The cancellation fee is €50.
- Cancellations after 21 August 2022 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- There is no reason (including but not limited to illness, inability to travel, visa application rejection, travel restrictions, etc.) for registration cancellation that makes the above-mentioned deadline for cancellations inapplicable.
- Once your payment has been processed, you will be informed by email with your receipt and your invoice attached.
- All registrations will be registered through the Copernicus Office Trader, which will also allow the registrants to monitor their entry.